Tuesday, February 27, 2007

yday all my trouble seem so far away

Here is a pic of my workplace..nice eh..


finally! i started work yday..they gave me a task to do door and window schedules. So i numberred the door and windows on the plan first then i tried to draw up the doors and windows according to the elevation. the problem is that the elevation is not updated and some of the windows do not appear in the elevation. so i must crack my brain up and think about how to draw the windows. thats when i realised that i dont know how to draw a fucking windows and doors! yes yes i know that i have to ask my boss about what kind of window does he want. i have not asked yet..maybe tomorrow. oh yeah i also lost my beloved pen yesterday..how sad...

tick tock tick tock..the time passed in a blink of an eye yesterday and finally i was free! i went out with mr jelly woohoo to far east plaza woohoo to buy bits and pieces for my homework woohoo..but i havent touched it until now..sigh...no time no time no time..i must close my eyes and start dreaming at 11 o clock. well today was not bad..i managed to escape at 630..had dinner at mcd then took a bus to somerset..walked to paragon..arrived at richmond park to pick up my dad's letters. then went straight back home! didnt see any snail on the way..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home