Monday, February 12, 2007

wah!!

wah!! thanks to my bro who helped me in doing web design! he surely got the pro skill from me..its genetic u see..lol..jk jkk...thanks a lot bro..now i got a new web to market my accessories!! yippee..im not sure whether this business going to be successful..well finger cross k..

anyway today is practically a busy day..my mom and i went to taka at first..to help my father post something thats goddamn heavy! my arms are going to be muscular soon...then we headed to wisma to collect my repaired digi cam! however instead of giving me the cam..he said "we told you that it is going to be between 5 to 7 working days"..damn it! Our next destination is far east as i had to alter my jeans..and i have to collect it on wednesday! valentine's day! haiz..

what else did i do??oh we went to og at orchard to buy 5 dollars giordano tshirt..they are having closing down sale!! hurry up..while stocks last..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home