Friday, February 16, 2007

sorry mr blog

well time to start blogging again! sorry mr blog for neglecting you for a few days...la la la...i was so busy with my dad's digi cam..fixing it..sending it for repair..i had waited patiently for a week to get back the camera..using it to take a few pictures of my works then zap! it refused to turn on when i switched it on..so i tried charging it..perhaps the battery was flat..wow! it still did not work..

Sending it for repair for another week is just so unbearable. the memory card also added to my problem. it couldnt be inserted into my gigantic laptop..mr gigantic laptop how could you do this to me!!! first it was the camera now it was the memory card..sigh..

however, fortunately mr jelly told me that i could use my bro's psp to read the memory card and connected it to the comp! i tried it and it worked! i could see all the pictures..including my dad's tyre pic! thanks darling! now i just have to wait until cny pass, get the digi cam back, and start taking pics again..it is quite troublesome too to chop the pics and put it in the web.

(fingers cross) praying my dad will buy a new digi cam! oh yeah vday is very memorable too..no more elaboration though..lol..well im going to start working soon..so gotta be prepare sleeping early at night and wake up earlier in the morning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home