Monday, February 19, 2007

happy chinese new year!!

uhaeuieauuahua gong xi gong xi hong bao na lai had been my welcoming message to my family and friends. So unfortunate that i only received 2 hong baos, from my dad and my aunt. damn! but they are sure thick! however, thickness does not prove much amount. how did i spend my cny? erm..by staying at home..sigh..where the heck are my relatives? stupid qs! i should have gone back and take those hong baos. Hopefully my father could help receive those hong baos on my behalf.


i noticed that daisho at PS is open and some of the restaurant there, such as Swensens, secret recipe and fish n co. the cinema is damn full though. almost all of the movie tickets were sold out. mr jelly and i were planning to watch there..but ended up we watched the promise at starhub cable tv channel ??? (i forgot). liu ye is awesome..haha sorry darling..here i posted pics of him..he doesnt look good being bald

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home