Saturday, February 10, 2007

amazing!!

i can only say one thing! forest whitaker is awesome! he deserved that golden globe award! he also deserved oscar i think...last king of Scotland is a nice movie but quite gory, especially the part where the witch doctor or doctor (im not sure) stitched up the woman's legs onto the hand and the hand onto the woman's leg...damn i spoilt the movie! sorry readers! lol...

yday my mom and i were harassed by this man..(im not sure whether its called harassment). At first i saw this man at geylang where my parents and i had just finished our dinner. he was in the car and he honked at me and my mom..wtf!? then he stopped his car in the nearby alley. he opened his window and about to call my mom when my dad suddenly shouted at him.."this is my wife!!"he was shocked and said..no no no..lol...then we left... and u know wat..my mom n i met him again!!! apparently he was the same guy. the look-like-william-hung-kind-of-guy. my mom and i were buying juices at orange julius paragon where we met him. he questioned my mom, "hey do you still recognise me?". my mom who did not know anything said no..then he smiled and went away...wtf man!! psychopath!....

and for today, orchard is fucking crowded as usual for saturday...sushi tei was full..sakae sushi's queue is freaking long..but shockingly swensen was empty! haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home