Thursday, January 18, 2007

wawaowuia

thanks thanks thanks to my bro who had done up this blogger for me! i didnt know that a genius runs in the family...lol me! haha kiddin..i know its lame..anyway.. i like this new blog so much..the green..the curvy lines...everything! however i dont have links yet as i dont have any friend.........NOT! ok some of my friends hate blogging, some say "fuck up with blog, i have had enough with it" , some just abandoned theirs, and the lists go on n on.

so far i found a job at X censored X..i guess u all wont know where it is..they luckily still considering me to work with them despite my plan of going to raffles on april..so probably id start working on february till march..and the boss really sounds like a hk..like sy n m..the way she talks is like .."ah..sorry ah!" if u know what i mean..ok nevermind

i just hope all of these burden would slowly slip off my shoulder..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home