Sunday, January 14, 2007

symptom

This urge of anger is apparently caused by pms! As the symptoms of pms says..growing numbers of pimple, stomach cramp and of course uncontrollable anger. damn i should have seen it coming. Thus, i wont say so many f and b words inside my blog.

anyway..confirmation has spoken of me losing my specs..my loyal specs thats always accompany me from theater after theater..the last movie i watched with it was the curse of the golden flower which i watched with my mom. i forgot where i put it. how could i so careless..sigh..

however..to brighten up my day..david tao appears in chn 20 just now at 1030. i was so delightful to see him ( as i dont have chinese mtv. therefore, it is so damn rare to see him on tv ). i think mtv is going to show his concert again at 12.30 am. dont miss it! even i sacrificed my star wars saga episode 6 for it..okok

for the better, i try to cut down my anger and f word in the blog! adiossssssss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home