Monday, January 29, 2007

condemnation

yeah man!! finally i watched jackass 2. jelly didnt really like it though..according to him..it was too disgusting..and yes i agree with him..its goddamn disgusting..but its disgustingly hilarious! sigh..my mom n i lingered around orchard today. we shopped and shopped and shopped. she was particularly looking for a evening gown to wear for my cousin's wedding ceremony..well for me..i just fucking realise how my accumulative fats could ruin my old gown..now i need another gown to wear for the wedding ceremony..damn

and i saw olinda too..damn! she's slim down alot! or maybe i saw the wrong person. well "it" walked hand in hand with a guy. well again..who cares...oh yah talking about condemnation as referred to the title above..i really want to say that i really fucking hate this group of people..to hell with you girls! yeah they are girls..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home