Sunday, December 17, 2006

IM NOT HERE FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT!

firstly..bing you are a shithead


haha no personal feeling, just feel like saying that. yeah man im not here for your entertainment by pink is a very nice and addictive song, thanks bing for the song. the song has accompanied me for days.


guess what??i went to church this morning!!woohoo..i just feel happy whenever i go to church but hopefully the priest didnt notice me yawning. its not that the preach is boring, its just that the weather and environment are very comfortable and enticing me to sleep. today stephen pang, the priest, is preaching about naomi and ruth. go and read it by yourself k. its a nice story, trust me.


i was planning to go to cathay cine or ps to meet bing, yat, aidil, max and thomas. however darling reminded me that suntec is holding singapore garden festival which ive been waiting for almost a week! haiz..it has been so long since i met yat bing anti social they all..sorry guys..really sorry..



i scanned few pictures of the garden or landscape design that i thought were the best among all.oh yeah! i managed to sneak in by using my student / ez link card. it costs 5 bux only while adult costs 12 bux! the person looked at my face and asked me, "are you a student?". i said, "yes". then he asked,"can i have your student card?". i answered, "can i use my ez link card?". he said, "yeah, can." haha so nice of him..





i like this design the most. you can actually enter the dome and view the dome from the inside and its telling a story about anne's dream. she dreamt about destroyed forests and deformed greenery and its presented with a dramatic touch.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home