Thursday, December 28, 2006

dvd

i think this week is to-watch-dvd-week. i just purchased dvd by ?? (who else other than dt). its the so beautiful greatest hits mv karaoke from chinatown. i was at this cd store browsing the dvd rack when i noticed the DT DVD! goddamn lucky i know...

i also still have my marilyn manson dvd that i bought in hk. its m18! i dont think singapore sell it. i dont know what else to write...hm...ok..its been raining today like cats and dogs. it hasnt stopped yet until now. ok then

adios

(and manson sing...)
And I’m a black rainbow
And I’m an ape of god
I got a face that’s made for violence upon
I’m a teen distortion. Survived abortion
A rebel from the waist down....

(and i write..)
whisper my name with your sweet lullaby,
let me lie and never be awaken,
never hear you saying goodbye,
to me o my loved ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home